Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tonight the 2012 Golden Globes premiers on NBC at 8:00, which means that all fashion addicted girls such as myself will be tuning in early to catch a glimpse of the stunningly beautiful (or outright ridiculous) assombles. 
Mostly everyone looked beautiful last year. They array of color and detail in gowns and dressing was truly astonishing. Whenever there is a red carpet event, my eyes stay glues to the TV and look away for next to nothing. 90% of us can no afford things this beautiful, however so much inspiration can be pulled from these gorgeous gowns. I feel like the week after watching a red carpet event, my fashion is always influenced and has a fun flair to it that only the red carpet can bring. 
My favorite last year was Mila Kunis. Her stunning emerald green dress was whipped up quickly only days before the Golden Globs by Vera Wang. Beautiful - CrystalCorrin

No comments:

Post a Comment