Monday, January 16, 2012

Mamas Got a New Pair of Booties.

I headed over to my local shoe boutique this morning in the hopes of finding a nice pair of shoes to wear for my birthday in 12 days (but who's counting?). I knew they were having a sale on everything in the store for up to %70 off. Great right? As soon as I saw these bad boys I knew I'd be going home with them. They are just my style and I've always wanted a pair of Sam Edelmans. I had always had my eyes on the peep toe pumps, and I would have never thought that the booties would look cute on me, but I was wrong, waaay wrong. As soon as I put these on I fell in love. I had always heard that Sam Edelmans run a little narrow, but I have small feet with a high arch so they fit me perfectly. I can not wait to show the world my new booties. I am in love. -CrystalCorrin

No comments:

Post a Comment