Thursday, January 5, 2012





romper, H&M. Bag, Marc by Marc Jacobs.
These are just a few photos from my trip last June to Las Vegas. The quality of the photos are terrible and for some reason I am barefoot in a lot of them, but I guess that is just an indication of the great time my husband and I had there. 
I fell in love with this romper immediately and I have a good friend of mine to thank for convincing me to buy it because at the time I didn't think it looked quite good on me. I think that has a lot to do with the hateful relationship H&M dressing rooms and I have for each other. The combination of the mirrors and lighting do nothing for my complexion or body shape, so whenever shopping there, I am sure to have a trusty friend by my side. -CrystalCorrin

No comments:

Post a Comment